Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day 2008!!!

Guess what! Grandma and Papaw drove all the way down from Bakersfield to celebrate Christmas with me! And look what they bought me!! A trike!!!


Santa even forgave me for drinking his milk! He got me this awesome doll house. I'm going to keep it in my room, right next to my bed!

He also got me this cool, pink tea set! I love Christmas!

Blocks too! Now I can tap-tap-tap at home like I do with Daddy in Kindermusik!

And a new nite-nite story that's all about my first year!

Thank you for driving down and bringing me an awesome trike Grandma and Papaw! Thank you for the doll house and all the other wonderful gifts Santa! Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone for making my 2nd Christmas soooo wonderful!
Love,
Brixie Lee :)
PS... if you want to see all my Christmas pictures, check out Daddy's Gallery!

1 comment:

bennett baby blog said...

Brixie Lee, you must have been a very good girl because Santa sure brought you some nice things! Merry Christmas baby girl. Love you!!