Tuesday, December 23, 2008

34 Week Update

Oops! Missed a few updates! The good news is that nothing too exciting or out of the ordinary has been happening. Up until last Wednesday, I had been teaching Stroller Strides classes 3 days a week. It was getting quite hard towards the end and I must admit that I'm very glad to be done teaching. I know I'll go back to attending classes after I am released for exercise, but I'm not sure if I'll go back to teaching. I would at least like to lose a significant amount of weight first. Then it would be based on my comfort with committing to something with 2 kids to take care of and if the franchise owner needs another instructor.

Here's a picture we took last Friday when I was 33 weeks.
Brixie Lee is not used to me being the focus of Daddy's camera, so she kept jumping in the picture. What a cutie pie!


I had another ultrasound on Monday and this baby is nothing like Brixie Lee was. This baby is very conservative with it's "parts." Again, the technician saw no sign of boy parts, but she did see what she thinks were the girl parts. So we still don't know for sure, but I would be very surprised if this baby is a boy. We'll be happy either way, but we'll be in a world of hurt if we have to figure out a boy name.

No comments: