Friday, October 31, 2008

Mickey's Trick-Or-Treat Party

On Tuesday October 28th we all went to Mickey's Trick-Or-Treat Party at California Adventure (Disneyland basically). It was my and Don's first trip back to Disneyland in 8 years. What can I say... we're just not the happiest place on earth kind of people. Brixie Lee has helped us relax and enjoy life soooo much more (thank you sweetie!) Anyway, we caravaned over there with some of Brixie Lee's friends. I must say that it was the most organized chaos that I've ever experienced. Back on point... Brixie Lee had a BLAST!


All the kids were sooo cute! From left to right, here are Brixie Lee's friends: Malaya, Brixie Lee, Jack, Jacob, Alec, and Christian!



Here Brixie Lee is in her first picture with Micky and Minnie Mouse. I was shocked that she didn't run away screaming!



The best part was when she got to ride on the carousel. She absolutely loved it! I must say that this little girl warms my heart completely. I just love seeing her smile and enjoy life!



If you would like to see all the pictures check out Don's Gallery.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that picture of her on the carousel. She is just too adorable.