Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Pumpkins Are Here, The Pumpkins Are Here...

It's shocking to me that Fall is here and we're getting ready to start the busiest season of the year. The Mathewson calendar is jam packed thru February (including a new addition to the family at the end of January). We started off Fall 2008 at the Irvine Park Railroad and what a huge hit that was for Brixie Lee. She got to ride the train, jump on pumpkins, ride a tractor, get her face painted, ride a pony, jump around and pose for a zillion pictures!
This was a bit shocking to me... I didn't realize how close she was getting to 3 foot tall! My baby is sooooo not a baby anymore!
Face painting didn't go too well so the lady gave us our tickets back. She was able to paint a heart and dots on my hand and then I transferred that to Brixie Lee's cheeks. I can see her loving this next year!
I didn't know if we were going to be able to do the pony ride because she was very unhappy when we first put her on. Then with just a couple of steps she started to pet the pony and say, "niiice pony, niiice pony." She didn't want to leave at the end.

If you want to see all the pictures from Irvine Park Railroad you can check out Don's Gallery.

1 comment:

Gaby Torres said...

2 1/2 Feet? She's almost as tall as me!