Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kindermusik rocks again!!!


I finally gave up on the Blogger video upload and opened a YouTube account. Not a single problem uploading to YouTube!!! YEAH!!!!

Above is the video of Brixie Lee at her 2nd Kindermusik class with Ms. Annette. I can't even begin to explain how much fun she has in these classes. She completely loves Ms. Annette and wants to be next to her all the time.

Don and I are also excited because he's finally going to be able to do some of these activities with Brixie Lee. Up until now I've hogged all the fun! In the fall Don will be taking her to Kindermusik on Monday nights and Little Gym on Saturdays. I can't wait for them to do these activities together. We both felt like he was missing out and now he's going to be able to join in all the fun. YAY Daddy!!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

That's awesome that he's going to get to go with her. Brixie Lee looks like she's having a blast in that class!