Saturday, May 3, 2008

Slippery Fish, slippery fish...

My little slippery fish was covered with sand when we got home from the park today, so we decided to hose her off out on the porch. I didn't know how she was going to react because for some reason she has been kinda scared in the bathtub. Weired because she had always loved it before.
Well, nothing to worry about there! She couldn't wait to play in the water. She can be such a goofy little girl and I LOVE IT! We hung the hose over the balcony bars so she got her first outdoor shower. Maybe we'll do this instead of bath time and then I don't have to scrub the tub every week.
After about 15 minutes she was freezing. It wasn't very cold outside but a breeze kept blowing on her and making her cold. Her little goose bumps were cute but I couldn't take it anymore. She didn't want to leave, but I just HAD to get her warmed up. She was soooo incredibly upset when I took her inside.
She starts swim lessons next month and now I don't have any worries! If you would like to see all the photos from the outdoor shower, check out Don's gallery.

2 comments:

Gaby Torres said...

she is such an animated little kid, i just love it shes too dang cute!

Pam said...

Ha, ha. Her expressions are great! I can just imagine her shivering in the cold. And she didn't want to go in? Kids are so funny.