Sunday, May 18, 2008

Grandpa's tractor is sooooooo cool!

Today we went to visit Grandpa and Grandma Claypool in the beautiful Tehachapi mountains. WOW! I really miss how awesome it is up there. For those that don't know, my first 4 years of life were spent in Tehachapi before we moved to Bakersfield. I only have a couple of memories of that time, but I've seen a lot of pictures and I can say that it sure was an awesome place. I visited my Grandma (my Dad's mom) up there quite a bit and we went to play in the snow sometimes. If money was no object, Don and I would love to raise Brixie Lee in a town like Tehachapi. I don't see any pharmaceutical companies moving to the mountains so I guess we'll just have to be happy with the occasional visits.


See you soon Grandpa and Grandma!


While we were there Brixie Lee got to play on Grandpa's brand new tractor! She had a blast! If I could figure out how to get a little video clip on here I would, but I just don't have time to figure out how to shrink the video file. Last time I tried to add a little clip it just kept loading for hours and never did anything. Maybe that's just how long it takes... anyway, back to the point. Here are a couple of cute pics of Brixie Lee on Grandpa's tractor!





2 comments:

bennett baby blog said...

awesome tractor! i can see why you liked it so much, Brixie Lee! looks like so much fun. :)

Pam said...

That's so funny. It looks like she really liked the tractor. Now to let her ride with papa on it.