Saturday, April 5, 2008

Carters Rock!!!!

Auntie Diane and Tracey (the Carter's) took care of Brixie Lee tonight while Daddy and I went out on a much needed date. Before we left it already felt more like Daddy and Mommy were getting out of Brixie Lee's way so she could play with Tracey's toys (yes, Tracey is 18 but she has had several boy "friends" that have provided her with numerous toys. Lucky Brixie Lee!).
Here you can see that Tracey was having just as much fun as Brixie Lee.
Oh yes, Tracey is also an expert on the piano (just like her Dad). Do I hear free lessons in Brixie Lee's future???? Hehehe!
Thank you Auntie Diane and Tracey for taking such good care of my girl! You girls rock!!

3 comments:

Pam said...

What fun! I remember laundry baskets being quite a bit of fun when I was young.

bennett baby blog said...

hope you and don had a great date! looks like brixie lee had a great time with the carters. she's such a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

aww, no fair! i want auntie diane and tracey to baby sit me too. i probably still fit in the basket.